Cleaning your pet beds:
- Remove the suede ribbons and bentwood before cleaning.
- For a quick clean-up, spot cleaning with damp cloth and mild soap. Or use a portable vacuum to remove the fur.
- The bed can be either hand washed or machine washed. Always use cold water and mild detergent (some pets dislike the smell of detergent) with gentle motion or cycle.
- If use machines, NEVER use a machine with an agitator. Put the bed loosely inside a large mesh laundry bag.
-Tumble dry at low heat setting, remove it promptly.
- Do no bleach/ Low heat iron/ Do not dry clean
- The removable cushion is good for a quick clean-up (see washing and drying instruction below)
- Remove shoelace and unbutton the tongue prior to wash. Put the bed loosely into a large mesh wash bag if possible
- Machine wash on gentle cycle, cold water with mild detergent. Wash the bed alone inside the washer. Never use a washer with an agitator.
- Tumble dry at low to medium heat setting for about 20 mins, dry it alone and remove it promptly. Reshape the bed right away
- Do not bleach/ low heat iron on exterior only/ Do not dry clean
Giant Slipper Beds:
- Remove shoelace and cushion foam prior to wash
- Spot clean the cushion (foam) with a damp cloth if needed, gently shake the foam and lay dry. Do not put the foam in direct sunlight. Pls note the foam might turn yellowish over time, but it's completely normal and will not affect the performance and quality.
- Machine wash the bed cover on gentle cycle, cold water with mild detergent. Wash the bed alone inside the washer. NEVER use a washer with an agitator.
- Tumble dry at low/medium heat setting, dry it alone and remove it promptly. Reshape the bed right away
- Do not bleach/ Do not iron/ Do not dry clean
Cat Toys and Cardboard items:
They are not washable.